That's a tag line for Disney and yes, even though I had some rotten luck today...bad seat on flight, it's hotter than Africa and humid = bad hair, and the hotel lost a package of mine...oh and we're staying on Disney property at the Coronado Springs resort..which usually would sound great to the Average Joe, but when you're working in downtown Orlando which is at least 30-40 min away...it sux! The day ended GREAT!
and what's with these weird little towel animals that are in all the windows of the hotel? Here's the one in mine....weird weird...is it a duck? an angel with a big yellow nose? Am I supposed to leave it there or use the towel? Will another one appear tomorrow? And why do my co-workers not have this in their windows? Casitas #4 have them everywhere and they are creeping me out!!!
and what's with these weird little towel animals that are in all the windows of the hotel? Here's the one in mine....weird weird...is it a duck? an angel with a big yellow nose? Am I supposed to leave it there or use the towel? Will another one appear tomorrow? And why do my co-workers not have this in their windows? Casitas #4 have them everywhere and they are creeping me out!!!
But enough of my bellyaching....here's where being me and having my job actually does warrant your jealousy....usually I say that my job might sound cool but it's not because it's lots of travel, long hours, stinky dumpsters, lots of grief by crew members blah blah blah.
Well tonight I got to do something so cool I can't believe I got to be there!...I attended a banquet for the 2 teams that are playing in the MEAC/SWAC Challenge on Sunday (ESPN2 2pm!) The banquet was at Disney's Hollywood Studios on the set of Lights Camera Action
(can you hear the crickets?)
and they opened Rock & Roll Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror just for us to ride as many times as we wanted...and there was an ice cream man with his cart stationed by the rides and we got all the free ice cream we wanted!!!
Is this not every kids dream come true?!?!?!?!?!?! Yes, it was kinda creepy with no one else around the darkened park...kinda like a bad horror flick ...and regretfully they didn't have the Aerosmith music playing on the roller coaster because we had this contraption set up on it...

1 comment:
Well shame on you. If I knew you were in Orlando I would have made the drive over there.
It could have been dessert first and then dinner. Or not. Just beverages and dessert.
Hope your well.
Post a Comment